NOVUS 3 - Heavy Scratch Remover
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
New Location - T & T Plastic Land
We’re excited to announce that after 18 years in Tribeca, T&T Plastic Land will be moving to 342 Herzl Street Brooklyn, NY 11212 on October 4th, 2021.
T&T will be offering an array of new services to expand and help our current client base. That will include CNC routing, and in-house delivery. Other services will be implemented over the next year.