T&T Plastic Land
NOVUS 1 PLASTIC CLEAN & SHINE
Pickup available at 342 Herzl Street
Usually ready in 4 hours
NOVUS 1 - Plastic Clean & Shine
Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.
- Resists finger marking
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals
- Leaves a smooth, clean, grease-less shine
- If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS No. 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
- Re-apply NOVUS No. 1. Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
- When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
- Reapply NOVUS No. 1 regularly to maintain the anti-static, smudge and scratch resistant properties.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping + Returns:
Sheets up to 36" x 48" can be shipped via UPS Ground. Anything larger than 36” x 48” must be picked up in-store.
Most items are in-stock and will ship within 1-2 business days. Same-day shipping is not guaranteed. Business days do not include weekends. We will let you know if any items are out of stock or if there are any other issues that might delay your order.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout when you chose your shipping method.
UPS Ground shipment will generally take 1-7 Days. Once your items have shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail which contains a link to track the shipping progress of your order.
We do not offer international shipping.
If you’re located in the NYC area, you may find it easier to pick up your order at our Manhattan location. When you are in the shopping cart please select In-Store Pickup. Orders for accessories, tools and pre-cut acrylic pieces will be ready same day for pick up if the order is placed before 4:00 pm.
We Offer Cut to Size Acrylic
We offer a variety of options for custom projects
⓵ Ready to Order
If you would like to submit an order via our website, try using this online submission form. We do not need technical drawings.
⓶ Send us a Sketch
You can send us a crude sketch, but be sure to include as much detail as possible. Please include thickness, color, dimensions and quantity.
⓷ Time Frame
Lead times are dependent upon our workflow and the scope of the custom order. If you have a dead line, please include the date.